“Writing a device driver requires an in-depth understanding of how the hardware and the software work for a given platform function” – Wikipedia
We have implemented various device drivers for different architecture and OS’s. Our engineers are highly experienced with implementing a device driver from scratch, taking the device datasheet and producing a verified device driver.
Our development experience includes:
- Device driver development for different architectures and Operating systems
- Debugging device drivers using software or hardware tools
- Optimizing device drivers for size / performance
Wlan driver development for Wi-Fi ASIC.
- Architecture: Tensilica based ASIC
- Distribution: Linux , Free-RTOS
- Framework used : Linux wireless, backports
Description: Developed from scratch a Linux based device driver for a Wi-Fi ASIC vendor.