Trego is always on the look out for exceptional technical talent.
If you have a passion for excellence and innovation, you are invited to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current open Positions:
Linux Embedded Software Engineer
- 5+ years of embedded software development experience, mostly in device driver development and Linux OS porting
- 3+ years of experience with ARM embedded processors; in-depth knowledge of microprocessor architectures
- Strong understanding of digital video, USB, networking and video display drivers and related protocol and interface technologies.
Senior Linux Software Engineer
- 5-7 years of experience in C programming
- In depth knowledge of Linux internals and computer systems architecture
- Good knowledge of the GNU toolchain
- The following experience is a plus:
- Writing Linux block device drivers
- Working with the Open Source community.
- Developing for Embedded systems
- Installing/porting/using an embedded Linux distribution
- Writing networking applications